The Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 3 Episode 14 Online

Guerra verbal and painful decisions regarding low-light with his daughter Jacqueline. Meanwhile, Teresa's financial problems escalate. And the travel wives Kathy food tasting party with surprise guests, and undesirable behavior of Teresa and Melissa.


I absolutely hate Teresa from the hair of their great '80 's passing in front of my TV 12/05/2009. Gorga Melissa married Teresa's brother. He spoke of the family, and cooking for her husband, a mother, and a lot of Jesus in his interviews during the fair. His son Joey is being baptized, and continues to call if your child is ready for "Jesus" Kingdom. "I've always found the" Jesus "aspect of these housewives to be the funniest and most hypocritical. First place with a hot pink dress to the christening of his little son is not what Jesus wants, I guess. And the fight that erupted at the party was both surprising and disturbing. As an Italian myself, all I kept thinking was that this was no better than the Jersey shore. Will the rest of Americans really think this is like every Italian act? All you do is pick fights, have sex, and have links with the mafia. (Handcuffs mafia takes care of that last one.) But when I saw this piece of good television, all I could think was that it was the camera. It was script? I think not. But the drama that occurred in the altercation itself made out to be false to me. But I'm not complaining. This anger turned to Teresa and her husband disgusting, Joe Giudice. And the chicks dig the long ball. The core of why Teresa and her brother are fighting has to do with Teresa's husband, Joe. (Lots of 'Joe' in this family) Teresa's brother, Joe, said his brother-in-law who has been saying some very hurtful and cruel to Teresa and her father Joe Gorga about it. What was remarkable was the constant reminder that family is everything 'and Joe Gorga has to work to support his family, and "actually pay their bills." This was in reference to Teresa and Joe bankruptcy filing in 2010 for $ 11 million.